Re: Forcing the production of unreachable code

Hello all,
   I was wondering if there is some means of directing gcc to generate
unreachable code?  Either a means to do so globally or a specific
scope would be great.  I wish to generate some code which employs
inline assembly and/or libunwind to do a type of exception handling
not possible in standard C.

   Don't get me wrong - the compiler is correct. The generated code is
unreachable via any standard C control flow mechanism, but I'd really
like it to generate the code anyways.  Is there any way to do this?

Thanks,
Patrick Moran