Re: gcc 4.4.0 arm/thumb interwork _from_arm bad stub generation

I recompiled newlib and double checked what binutils version was used during
linking stage. Unfortunately still have no success.

What I found is that almost __from_arm stubs all broken - there are zeros in
there instead of proper code. Only one stub __from_arm is OK (the call comes
from assembly file) and all __from_thumb calls looks OK in dissassembly.

There is another weird thing I found when I've converted from .elf to binary
using "arm-elf-objcopy -O binary" command. The resulting binary values
generated for these stubs code are 4 byte shifted towards front of the file.
For example stub code starting on 0x5EA8 address in dissassembly file starts
on 0x5EA4
address in resulting binary. The rest binary code (I mean non stub) is in
the right places.

Have you got any suggestions?

Thanks
Adam