From: gcc-help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gcc-help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of John (Eljay) Love-Jensen
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 4:20 AM
To: Sean Draine; GCC-help
Subject: Re: static array of strings?

Hi Sean,

Did not work on my machine, because LPCTSTR was not specified.

At the beginning, I added a:
typedef wchar_t const* LPCTSTR;

Then it worked.

Note: beware the bad Hungarian, since on Windows (Win32, Win64, and on Mac32
and Mac64) the pointer is not a "LP".

> Is there a specific issue with the syntax, the macro, or are static arrays
> of strings simply not supported by gcc?

I think there may be a specific issue with the definition of LPCTSTR
missing.

HTH,
--Eljay