Re: new port's validation

Thank you.

> You can define STACK_SIZE while running the tests.  That will disable
> some large tests.  I think this can be done in your site.exp file or
> your board support file by setting target_info gcc,stack_size.  See
> gcc/testsuite/lib/gcc.exp for other target_info fields of interest.

I cannot find any site.exp file. Can you give me a tree example for
another arch?
I did not find anything looking like defining target_info in .exp files but only
using target_info. Where should I add a board support file?

> The testsuite also supports a dg-require framework.  For example, a test
> marked with
>
> /* { dg-require-effective-target int32plus } */
>
> should not be run on a target with 16-bit ints.

How to tell the testsuite that my target is 16-bit? I found that in
target-supports.exp:
proc check_effective_target_int32plus { } {
    return [check_no_compiler_messages int32plus object {
        int dummy[sizeof (int) >= 4 ? 1 : -1];
    }]
}

Is it cross-compiled and executed code? Because execution is not
configured (simulator not configured).

Regards.

Florent