Re: Issue with debugging information generated by compiler gcc 4.3.3.

sumanth <sumanth.gundapneni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I compiled the code with -O0 optimization level
> Ours is a customized processor which I am not supposed to reveal its
> name/ arch

If this is a private port of gcc, then there is very little that we can
do to help.  All the details of where variables are placed in the stack
frame are handled by the target code.  If you are not getting the
results that you want, then that is the place to look, probably in
INITIAL_ELIMINATION_OFFSET and/or the "prologue" insn expansion.

Ian