Re: error while x-compiling libgcc2.c

Hi Ganesh,

2009/3/31 ganesh gopalasubramanian <gganeshgcc@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Florent,
>
> I am facing the problem too. How did u sort that out?

In my case, there were several problems.

First, I did not implement unsigned comparisons. Indeed, GTU, LTU,
GEU, LEU seem necessary to compile muldi3.
If you have already implement them, then something else could be
missing in the machine description.
Then came other errors but with error messages about RTL mismatching,
so easier to deal with. On top of all, I had a
bug in the GO_IF_LEGITIMATE_ADDRESS.

I hope it could help. Please keep me informed.

Regards.

Florent