Re: Help getting your software.

Sorry, I was confused.  I thought you wanted gcc for Windows.

I guess you really want the free version of Visual C++
http://www.microsoft.com/express/vc/

I'm not impressed with the documentation of that either. But if you don't like that documentation, I'm not in any of the mailing lists or forums where you should complain about it.

Windows ports of Unix projects typically have poor documentation. If there is decent documentation, it isn't easy to find from the support web site.

Asking for help might work.  Complaining is less likely to work.

CDT wrote:
I've got that, So how does one use it? No info on that. Doesn't even have any info on it.

You might say you have 50K downloads but 49,990 have gotten the package and can't figure out how to compile or link with it.
To use an old expression

*_Where's the Manual?

_*You university Unix types need a dose of reality. Give info in FAQs etc and help file on usage. Something for the dummies who aren't in some academic never never land.