How to ccess SSA form in the inter-procedural optimizations?

      Hi Everyone:

      I need to do some research with the help of the inter-procedural
optimizations and SSA form in GCC.

      With the version of GCC 4.2.X or below , I noticed that the
SSA-Build pass is organized in the 'pass_all_optimizations.sub'.And
 'pass_all_optimizations' was  organized in 'all_passes'. Compared
with that, GCC 4.3.X  also organized 'pass_build_ssa ' as before.
However  'pass_all_optimizations' is in 'pass_early_local_passes.sub',
which is one of the passes in the 'all_ipa_passes'.

      I planed to add a new pass in the inter-prcedural pesses,
exactly at the end of  'all_ipa_passes' list. Is it feasible that my
new pass could access the SSA form, which is built in the early
'pass_build_ssa ' pass ?

     If the answer is negative, how can I access the SSA with the
inter-procedural optimizations in GCC? And is there any
inter-procedural SSA optimizations in current GCC implemention?

     Thanks in advance~