Re: mipsel-gcc configuration question

> The system include files are only used on the host machine when
> cross-compiling.  What are you doing?
I just want to compile a reliable gcc (cross or native) for my Asus wl500gp
(running OpenWrt and nslu2). The gcc provided by nslu2 (4.1.1) seems buggy,
it segfaults for me recently (both cross and native ones).
I found that gcc 3.4.6 can be compiled by the tool of the nslu2 with only some
small modifications. But the resulting gcc has the mentioned problem about
the path of crt1.o.
Now I have a temporary hack: copying the file crt1.o to the current directory
resolves this problem, but it makes the building procedure a bit complicated.

Regards
K. Gy.