Problem Compiling GCC for LFS

I have been trying to build a Linux from Scratch system.

I have run into a problem trying to build gcc and everyone I have
tried thus far has been stumped.

I am at this point
http://cross-lfs.org/view/svn/x86_64/cross-tools/gcc-static.html

I have included my bash print out for everything since I have started
GCC, as well as the configure.log's from all of the folder under
gcc-build/ including itself. The naming of the files indicates the
original folder. config.{folder}.log

If I have missed any thing please tell me and I will try to help as
much as possible.