Preprocessor for assembler macros?

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for a way to get inbetween the assembler macro processor and the assembler.
I'd like to get the assembler sources mostly as-is, but with the macros used therein
already expanded.

I've already taken a look at the "-a" command line option, but this does assembling as
well - so I'd have to filter the real assembler from there, and try this way.

Is there something easier?

Thank you for all answers.

Regards,

Phil

--
Versioning your /etc, /home or even your whole installation?
             Try fsvs (fsvs.tigris.org)!