malloc error.. i can't find the reason why.

from yim.

hi, i have some problem. but i don't know why it happens..
(my mother language is not english. so with high possibility, it may be
some ugly expressions. but it's not my intentions. forgive me.)

i use GNUARM 4.2.0 for arm920t core MCU.

in my source code, i use Malloc functions.

i have had no problem in compile and linking process. but, problem
happens when it runs in my target board.

sometimes malloc can't operate totally.(it cannot return correct
assigned address against my function calls)

but, sometimes it works properly. Oh my God!!!

once malloc cannot return assigned address, it never return correct
address before we will power off the board and reload it.

if you have any idea about this. please give me some advice.

have a nice day.~