Re: Siemens test suite

The Siemens test suite is available from the SIR at the University of
Nebraska (http://sir.unl.edu) you will need to request access, and *please*
give a reasonable research description about what you will be doing with the
test suite or what area of CS you are doing research into (e.g. fault
localization).  Since the repository is manually administered you won't get
immediate access until the admin (me) gets your email and reviews your
research description and affiliation (college or business name).  Once you
have been granted access you can login to the site and go to the "Download
Objects" link to get the "tar.gz" files.  If you try to unbundle the
"tar.gz" on a Windows box you may need to do a two-step process to first
unzip it and save it to a file and then open that file to "un-tar" it into
the files.  On *nix systems you can do all that in a single tar command.
Best wishes,
Way