c grammar

hi to all.
I have a big problem. In the net i have found this file
http://www.computing.surrey.ac.uk/research/dsrg/fog/CxxGrammar.y

where there is all grammar of c++,but miss of semantic rules. Because of i need to make a little compiler that analize only little code, i need only type checking and "initialization control" of variables. Is there someone that know where i can find grammar file(or send me it) for bison/yacc with some semantic rules?