Re: How to suppress errors in g++

The short answer is no!

If it's an error, that's a show stopper for gcc or g++.  Means no go, can't
continue, fix the code and try again!

A warning is more of just something the compiler wants to alert you about
that could be wrong, like the classic 'warning, comparison between signed
and unsigned integers'.

If you really, really need to make this kind of a conversion, try
static_cast, const_cast or reinterpret_cast.

-brian