Re: code snippet

Thans for your help, Mark:

Hi sagrav,

there are many ways to accomplish this and I really don't know which one
you have in mind?
What I want to do is just to open a "help.html" file with the default browser of the host where the program is running.

The simplest way is just running a browser eg using
execve("opera", [ ... args ] )
I think this option limits to a specific browser.

Just google on how to launch another program using C.
The other way is using a framework such as gtk and use a component such