RE: Speify address for a function while compiling

 Hi raghu,
	Why don't you specify your own linker script instead of gcc
default linker scripts so that you can place the required sections, at
what ever memory addresses you need.

	refer to following site for more information.

http://www.nacad.ufrj.br/sgi/860-0247-001/sgi_html/ldLinker_scripts.html

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-4-Manual/gnu-linker/s
cripts.html

	We can achieve this by using proper pragma and some compiler
options, But using linker script would be right solution.

With regards,
Anandkumar.C.B