ICE when using templates

I get below when building this small example.
The problem is visible in GCC-4.2.3, but not in GCC-4.3.2.
I would like to know what bug fix (patch) that solves the problem?
Been searching Bugzilla, but unsuccessful.

//////// Start of C++ code ////////

   template<class T>
   class CfgParameterSet
   {
    private:

     class CfgDynamicData
     {
      public:
       CfgDynamicData();
       ~CfgDynamicData();

     };
   };

  template class CfgParameterSet<const char*>;

   template<class T>
   CfgParameterSet<T>::CfgDynamicData::CfgDynamicData() {
   }

   template<class T>
   CfgParameterSet<T>::CfgDynamicData::~CfgDynamicData() {
   }

   template<>
   CfgParameterSet<const char*>::CfgDynamicData::~CfgDynamicData() {
   }

//////// End of C++ code ////////

$ ../../OSE/OSE5.4/gcc_win32_powerpc_4.2.3/bin/powerpc-eabi-g++.exe -c
-finline-functions osecr4821.cc
osecr4821.cc: In destructor
'CfgParameterSet<T>::CfgDynamicData::~CfgDynamicData() [with T = const
char*]':
osecr4821.cc:28: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report,
See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.

Regards
/Johan

---------------------------------
Johan Ekberg
Software Engineer

Enea
Skalholtsgatan 9,
Box 1033, SE-164 21 Kista, Sweden
Direct: +46 8 50 71 43 93
Mobile: +46 709 71 43 93
johan.ekberg@xxxxxxxx
www.enea.com
---------------------------------
Enea - Embedded for Leaders
---------------------------------

This message, including attachments, is CONFIDENTIAL. It may also be
privileged or otherwise protected by law. If you received this email by
mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system;
you should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. All messages
sent to and from Enea may be monitored to ensure compliance with
internal policies and to protect our business. Emails are not secure and
cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted,
amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of
this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Anyone who
communicates with us by email accepts these risks.