Re: Weird structure alignment on GCC 4.2

Sorry for having replied just to you. I am not that used with mailing lists.

Actually, I have tried different solutions, including the flag you
proposed, I didn't kept it as I identified some side effect I thought
were linked to that option. However it was linked to some bad
structure declaration in some other part of the code...

Finally, after testing on some "sample" code it seems that it behaves
exactly like what I was asking for. Thanks a lot for your help !

--
ender