Re: Doubts on GNU compiler

Eljay Love-Jensen wrote:
Cygwin is a Unix/POSIX like environment for Windows.  In my opinion, it is a
very, very nice Unix/POSIX like environment for Windows.  There are others,
too, such as Interix, MS-SFU, MKS, CoLinux, UWIN which may be suitable for a
given need.

Ah, for the sake of clarity, Interix == SFU == SUA (well, different versions thereof, but effectively the same thing).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interix

--
Matthew
"Who wants to sing?" -- Orcs (Warcraft II)