Re: gcc include path problem?

Hi!
Yes, it's not a gcc issue.
GCC uses the correct headers, and my guess was wrong.
I tried simple test.c with OpenGL, gcc compiles it without any errors.
The problem lies in my config.h. Some combination of its DEFINE's leads to
this error in glext.h. It seems that type ptrdiff_t is undefined with my
configuration.
When I remove config.h from include's, no error appears.

Thanks!
Victor.