Can I set GCC to search sub-directories for includes.

Support,

I am trying to compile unixODBC with the QT interface but the configure script with unixODBC fails to see the include subdirectories in the include root directory of QT.

Is it possible to tell GCC to automatically check all the subdirectories of the QT include root directory or can you inform me where I can find the search path config for GCC.

The system is a iMactel 10.5.3.

A.