Re: fedora9 with its gcc 4.3 doesn't compile nginx 0.6.3x while fedora8 with gcc 4.1.2 does

Hi Andrew,
I don't think so, there is an inclusion of what you mention, not directly in the file which fails besides, what I said, why it's just fine on fedora8 but not f9, and both sets are pretty much
default distros, surely with regards to the compiler and related stuff
and to me, but with reservation I ain't a programmer, declaration/definition of IOV_MAX is
in /usr/include/bits/stdio_lim.h
isn't it?
cheers
and Hi Tom,
I actually asked them before I posted here, and creator of the program said that is
highly probable it's related to my build environment
the same code works on fedora8
cheers

and! I grabbed source version from devel repo, nginx-0.6.31-1.fc10.src.rpm
I could build a rpm from it on f9, so? what is that, fedora patches?
if yes, which part? if I may ask?

best regards
Pawel

Andrew Haley wrote: