Extracting all functions from C++ source code

I'm trying to find a way to extract all the function definitions AND
function uses from thousands of C++ files. For example, if foo.cpp
contains:

int func(char b)
{
  return 0;
}

func('d'); func('e');
print("bar");

Then I want to get something that tells me "int func(char b) is the
declaration on line 1, pos 0 ; func(char) is on line 5, pos 0 ;
func(char) is on line 5, pos 11 ; print(char*) is on line 6, pos 0"

Can I use gcc or g++ to do this? I've looked into ctags, but it can
only get the function definitions (and they are partial or cutoff
sometimes). I've also tried rolling my own but the amount of grammar
that can be used overwhelmed me.

Thanks in advance!

- Eliss