Re: Understanding Predicate and Constrains

Jim,
   First, thanks a lot for your comments.

> It current sources, you want to define a
> $target/constraints.md file that has a (define_contraint "I" ...) pattern.
I have been looking at other targets, and they seem to use the
CONST_OK_FOR_LETTER_P macro for this purpose.
Is the define_constraint equivalent to what the macro CONST_OK_FOR
_LETTER_P used to stand for?
I am trying to understand is define_constraint replaces this macro's
functionality.

Your comment confirms my suspicion:
> Most gcc internals stuff like this is not well documented.
> You just try it, and if it works fine, if
> it doesn't, then change it.

-Omar