cpp help

Hello all,

I want to use the cpp utility in order to get a map of an eeprom.
I have a quite dynamic header file which holds offset of the eeprom.

something like:

#define EEP_START 0

#define MMI_SOMETHING (EEP_START + 3)
#define MMI_END (EEP_START + 40)

#define CACHE_START MMI_END
#define RSSI_SOMETHING ( MMI_END + 4)

and so on.. and even some macro's based on previous defines to create offsets.

I wanted to be able to see absoloute numbers. I don't want to write
full utilitiy as it is done already be preprocessor but the cpp does
not return the wishful result, maybe because it is an header file.
The program itself uses this macros on various locations. some maybe not at all.

Is there a way to use CPP to help me?

Thanks in advance,
Yaniv