Re: MyFirstTestsuite!

On 3/16/08, Ian Lance Taylor <iant@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> NightStrike <nightstrike@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > So I figured out (with a lot of help from Joseph Myers) how to run the
> > testsuite using a cross compiler, ssh, and a remote 64-bit Windows
> > system.  I now have test suite results for gcc and g++ (gfortran and
> > others are still going.)
> >
> > Where do I send these results now?

> See http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults for the archive, which will
> show you typical subject lines and message bodies.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Ian

Ok, Ian, I gave up trying to get the entire testsuite to complete.  I
was able to run 'make check-gcc-c++' by itself and have it finish
without anyone rebooting the build machine, without any process on the
target machine spinning endlessly, without any ssh connections dying
(yes, I use 'screen' now.. hindsight is 20/20), and without any other
random unforseen circumstances that seemed to have plagued me for the
past few days.  So I got at least *something* that I could post.  Here
it is:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2008-03/msg01509.html

Thanks for your help.  Hopefully at some point in the not-too-distant
future, I might be able to finish more than just a small part of the
testsuite.