Re: STL problems in GCC 4.1.2

Hi David,

* David Arthur (darthur@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) [20080221 21:08]:

> The GCC I am using is what was included in the SuSE Linux Enterprise Server
> 10 installation on the machine I am compiling with, so I am not sure how it
> was built.

Could you make the preprocessed source of one of the failing sources
available or send it to me? Preprocessed source means that you add
-save-temps to the compiler flags and either make available or send me the
resulting .ii file. Maybe I can help in identifying the culprit.

Philipp

--
Software engineer
R&D