Re: How to instrument a program using GCC

Thanks for replying. I searched online but could not find much information about
GCC tree-profiling. GCC Internal also does not explain much on that. Is there
any other document explains that subject? Or some kind of tutorial or small
example that demonstrates how to manipulate GIMPLE tree will be also very
helpful.

Thanks

Haifeng