Re: Disassemble binary with Debug info

Wombat wrote:
Hello
I recently recovered an old ELF binary of mine which had been compiled (probably) with GCC2. Unfortunetally, I do not have the source code anymore, but the binary contains the debug information.Using objdump --debugging, I could get all my typedefs, however I'd like to view the the whole code. I would be very happy if anyone could point me to a Disassembler that uses the debug information to name variables, especially variables inside structs. objdump --disassemble does not seem to that.
So I'm kind of stuck, any help is welcome

readelf --debug will do it, but the output is not easy to read.

Andrew.