Re: undefined reference to vtable for xxx

John (Eljay) Love-Jensen wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Here's example code which intentionally fails to generate a vtable.  See below.
>
> Maybe that will help you diagnose your issue.
I appreciate everyones help. I finally found the problem - though I
still do not mostly understand it.

The header files for the classes with the problems contained
#pragma interface "xxx.h"
but the source files for those classes did not contain
#pragma implementation "xxx.h"

Either eliminating the #pragma interface instances or adding the #pragma
imlementation
corrected the problem.
I have not been able to find any reason one would need either pragma
with current versions of
gcc.

Thank you.