Re: Reducing compilation memory usage

Alejandro Pulver wrote:
> As it fails with -O1 and all -fno-*, I tried parameters like
> max-pending-list-length=1 without success.
>
> Do you know about an option or something that could help in this case?

Alejandro,

I may have missed this earlier, but are the source files causing GCC to crash particularly large? Perhaps the problem could be avoided by splitting the code into more (smaller) files, so that GCC is compiling less of the code at once.

If I understand what you are doing, this code is program-generated, so you would have to modify the generator program to create multiple files. But you might be able to test this by manually splitting one file yourself.

Good luck!

--
Tony Wetmore