Re: Fixed-point operations

The OP asked for fixed-point arithmetic, not floating point.

The only two libraries I can recommend are the one included in SystemC (very complete in terms of overflow/quantization control, but slow) and one offered as open source by Mentor Graphics at http://www.mentor.com/products/esl/high_level_synthesis/ ac_datatypes.cfm. This second one is a very useful subset of the SystemC library and is _very_ fast.

Hope this helps,

	Maurizio