Fwd: MinGW/GCC __thiscall compatibility with MSVC++

Hey, I've a quick question about calling conventions and binary
compatability with MSVCC (based on the context, there's probably only
one question to ask).

How do I get GCC to pass 'this' in %ECX and to not pass it as the
first argument?

Surely there's a #pragma or a way to explicitly specify to use the
MSVC implementation of the calling convention, right?

 I'm using MinGW/GCC on Windows.

Anyhow, thanks for any help or suggestions that I receive, I really
don't want to move over to MSVC to maintain compatibility.

Thank you!
--
ViceVirtue