Where is one-tree-1.6.sh?

(Reposting to gcc, as there seems to be little activity on newlib list).

I'm trying to follow the FAQ referenced by the newlib home page (which has a broken link. Google led me to another copy). The FAQ entry in particular:

http://vmlinux.org/crash/mirror/www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/FAQ-4.html#ss4.2

It references a script that builds a combined src directory containing binutils, gcc and newlib. Unfortunately, I've only been able to find two references to that file, both via ftp, both unavailable. I'm looking for

ftp://ftp.sthoward.com/pub/crossgcc/one-tree-1.6.sh

Can anyone send it to me? Thanks!

--
Rick