Re: Installation Problem

On Nov 27, 2007 1:30 PM, Joseph Maxwell <jaymax@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In the event of a double post, plz. forgive my mail daemon reported a
> failure previously

First you should answer Eljay's questions because we can't read your
mind nor your past actions in this affair.  Tim is trying to get past
the known problem areas from people not exactly following instructions
for building gcc.

Have you successfully built gcc on this host before?

Can you post your configure options?

Can you execute as from the command line?

If you can execute as and gcc from the command line, report results of
the following:

  which gcc

  which as

-Tom