Re: GCC cpp to mips! Help Please!

Derrick Washington wrote:
My name is Derrick Washington and and brand new to GCC, and I need some information on how to convert c++ code to files which I can load into the ram on my MIPs processor.
You will need:

1. to know what that MIPS processor board has as firmware/opsys

2. to get/produce a crosscompiler for your host (Linux, Windoze,...) and for your MIPS target system

3. maybe to learn something about linker scripts

For instance the 'http://www.broadcom.com/products/communications_processors_downloads.php' provides prebuilt Linux/x86 hosted tools for those WLAN routers from Linksys, Buffalo etc. using Linux/MIPS with uClibc. And the 'http://www.macraigor.com/full_gnu.htm' provides prebuilt tools for embedded boards with monitor firmwares only, for Windoze and Linux hosts...