Re: Can't get a performance boots when using openmp/gomp

Hi Nick,

you refer to schedulers/os/compilers mostly closed source and make some general remarks about schedulers.

If applies do Gcc and linux 2.6 how do they turn out.

As you can see in the original email, the inner loop hardly uses any data from the global data. I would expect no significant overhead by cache or memory by that argument.

Hmmm, a carreer in low level stuff. I love it ;)

Best regards,

Ruud