Re: dlopen() crash -gcc 3.4.6 20060404

> > libchrcv.so is a shared library which in turn links against 2 libraries ?
> > librcvagent.so and libcontrolagent.so. I verified that both these .so files
> > are present in the path specified in LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

   Do you mean to - libchrcv.so does another 2 such dlopen () and loads
   2 other files ? If that is the case maybe you are using dlclose
   unitenionally somewhere (quite common when use static variables).
   In such a case, the handle is lost.

   Btwn - is this C ? ( I wonder what those printf's mean!)

--
Regards,
Anitha B