gcc: generated assembly code with C source

Hello Folks,

My question is: How to output the source as comment in the generated assembly language code ?

Pretty much like the DiabData compiler, which has the option -Xpass-source to do that:
$ dcc -S -Xpass-source hello.c

I didn't see any similar option in the gcc user manual. Any solution to merge both languages adequately will suit me. Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards
Benoît Siruguet, Thales Avionics