Re: fpa glibc-2.2.5 for a native armv4l toolchain [resolved]

thanks for the prompt reply and information, just afetr i posted this i got working a arm-linux 2.95.3 (fpa) crosschain from handhelds.org and cross compiled glibc with that resulting in a fpa glibc :)

so i just copy that over to my host/target and "hook" it into my bootstrap gcc via the specs file and it works :)

alternatively i could have copied a glibc from another source such as debian but i was worried that i needed one compiled for the prefix it would reside at on my target... perhaps this is not an issue ?? as i did download a debian glibc earlier on but felt it could only go in / and this stuffed up my current glibc and subsequently the whole system resulting in a re-flash of the os.

as for the objdump examples, i did test the glibc see files but gave gcc examples in the post indirectly.

Hayden.

http://www.handhelds.org/download/projects/toolchain/archive/