Re: linking internal executible functions: "undefined reference to" ???

Woops, apparently only a cleaning was required (I wonder why???)

Ahh, the nooks and crannies of autotools are really cramping my style.

Lost an afternoon to some crazy caching phenomenon too. Had to move the
offending header file into the root source directory, rebuild, then move it
back to its subroot directory (a reboot might've done the trick too --
subsequent ssh logins didn't) ...bizarre.

As long as this thread is here, If anyone cares to offer any pointers on
potential unusual organizational issues with autotools / gcc I'm all ears.