From: Jim Marshall [mailto:jim.marshall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2007 8:11 AM
To: Dhiraj Nilange-DD
Subject: Re: typedef conflict in GCC and JAVA

Dhiraj.Nilange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> [...]

jni_md.h is usually a platform specific header, for example on my
windows (Sun JDK 1.5) it is in the /jdk15/include/win32 directory, on
linux (again sun's jdk) it is in /usr/java/jdk1.5.0_06/include/linux.

Usually you need to add a -I switch to the platform specific directory
to pick it up. I presume you have not done that, and as such are picking

up the GCJ version instead.

HTH
-Jim