Re: constructors/destructors compiled twice

Kövesdi György wrote:
Hi,

I would like to use C++ for 8-bit AVR CPUs, so saving space would be important. I found that the constructors and destructors always have two instances, which are exactly the same. I tried it for X86, X86/64, M68k, and AVR platforms, with the same result, so it is not platform-dependent.
You want to use C++ on an AVR?  What the heck is wrong with you?  The
AVR is the platform the least appropriate for a high level language.

The AVR was developed between Atmel and IAR. IAR had a large influene on the instruction set to make sure it would be very efficient at running code developed in C.

So, I guess there's not that much "wrong" with him! ;-)

Regards,

Brian.