Dumping Gimple After Optimization

Hey,
I have a couple of question regarding dumping gimple:
1)How can I get Gimple after a certain optimization pass (say loop
unrolling)?
2)Is there a way to get Gimple after all optimization passes?
3)If neither of 1) and 2) is possible, what presentation in GCC allows
getting an optimized low level code in a similar form to Gimple.
4)I'm using the -fdump-tree-ssa command when compiling with gcc, but I'm not
getting a *.ssa file in the folder, any idea where the file maybe or how to
get it if I'm doing it wrong.

Thanks.
Mostafa