Re: Build report for gcc 4.1.1 on Cygwin

Tarmo Pikaro wrote:

> Brian Dessent recommended to me to use pthread instead of win32

No, I said Cygwin uses pthreads, not that you should give that as an
option.  The configure script should know the right value without you
specifying anything.

The right value is "posix" if you must specify it, and you can get this
by looking at the output of gcc -v on the Cygwin provided binaries.

Brian