RE: How to read the linker map file?

i used -Wl,-Map=map.txt,--crossref to generated a map file.  but i
fond the contents in the file are not easy to understand.  is there a
document or readme descripting what're in the file?

thanks.

I believe this is the standard COFF-ELF format, take a look at "COFF & ELF Linker Maps" on Amazon.

the moon rose thinly from the old man and we could see the
his boats, low on the water and well in toward the shore, spread out
more than desired.

Interest Rates near 39yr lows! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new payment http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18466&moid=7581