Re: tree-ssa optimizations

 > 1) I know that auto-vectorization is done on GIMPLE.
 > I think I need to understand entire syntax GIMPLE to
 > understand internal files of gcc which does
 > auto-vectorization like tree-vectorizer.c.
 > Isn't it?
 > 2)Where can I get complete syntax of GIMPLE?

gcc/tree.def

 > 3) Is it possible to compile a .gimple/.ssa/.rtl file?

No.

Yes it is. You need to use gicc (was a symlink in previous releases as gimple-gcc). This will compile your .rtl file and generate the proper autovectorization code for you on architectures that support it.

 >    Actually I want to modify above representations of
 > a .c program  and compile the modified file.
 > If it is possible tell me how to do?

This can be done, see above. You need to skip the first phases and front end which generates the parse tree, and inject your modifications into the middle-stage where the p-code is generated. Take a look at gimple-gcc.

Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN Presents today. http://music.msn.com/presents?icid=ncmsnpresentstagline&ocid=T002MSN03A07001