How to dump all the optimization flags enabled?

Hello,

Is there a way to tell gcc to print out all the effective optimization
flags when it compiles a C file?
I know the manual tells you what flags are set at different
optimization levels, but I'm still looking for an answer to my
question because it will be useful to my project.

Thanks!