Re: Re: inline asm: How to push PIC reg before seven input operands get loaded?

-----Original Message-----
From: lynx.abraxas@xxxxxxxxxx
To: gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx, Andrew Haley <aph@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 20:20:56 +0100
Subject: Re: inline asm: How to push PIC reg before seven input operands get loaded?

This  is  a problem. My task is to tranlate this inline asm written for MSC to
gcc. It's from a big game (Call to Power II, CTP2). I've attached a file  with
the  function  that  contains  the  code.  But  it  won't compile withou a lot
modifications outside the source tree.
Commercial compilers, including icc, have options to accept MS asm and compile for linux.  If you're going to spend time on source translation, you'd likely get better results with C.
Tim Prince